Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Welcome to Grade 6, and a brand new school year!

I'd like to welcome myself to you, and use this opportunity to share a few important bits of information.

This will be my 13th year as a teacher.  I've had experience in all grades, except for Grade 2.  Grade 6 is where I've spent my last few years.

In my spare time I am parent to a wonderful 6 year old boy, I enjoy a great workout (The Athletic Club - see you there?!) and have a passion for cooking.

I'm always open to a quick email or note, so feel free to communicate with me anytime.

Please check in with the blog, it is new learning for me, so be patient.  Also, feel free to register with Remind.  It is a great tool for me to use to ensure we are connected.

I hope you all had a great summer, I sure did!  Below is a little snapshot of my trip out East.


No comments:

Post a Comment